Update Wednesday 15 December, 2021
From 11.59pm Wednesday 15 December 2021, the VIC Government are easing restrictions.
We encourage you to visit the VIC Government website for full details.
For our centre this means:
What we are doing
- Masks are still required for staff and customer (except children under the age of 8 or those who are medically exempt)
- The mandatory vaccination requirement will be removed for all customer in retail, except hair and beauty services.
- COVID Safe check-ins will be required for staff and customers in some stores.
In line with VIC Government advice you will notice the below measures in place when you visit our centre:
- Health and hygiene reminders throughout the centre
- Hand sanitiser at every entrance and throughout the centre
- Additional cleaning of all customer touch points
- Signage to remind customers about wearing masks and physical distancing where relevant
How you can help us
We all have a role to play in helping to stop the spread of COVID-19. When visiting our centre we ask that you follow advice from the VIC Government and be mindful of these few simple requests:
- Plan your journey to avoid peak times. You can view the peak times of Malvern Central through our journey planner
- Check in/out of the centre and individual retailers via the Service VIC app where required
- Wear your mask at all times
- Practise physical distancing by keeping a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash your hands frequently and use the available hand sanitiser within the centre
- Always sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Always treat others with courtesy and respect, it is tough time for everyone as we navigate through this next phase of recovery.
The Shopping Centre Council of Australia has also developed a COVID-Safe Reopening Protocol that we are following, you can read the Protocol here.
For the latest health information please visit www2.health.vic.gov.au
We encourage our retailers and customers to monitor Public Health Department advice to ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions. For the most up to date information, please visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
COVID-19 Vaccinations are available at Pharmacy NEO.
Bookings are essential and can be made by visiting the store, calling the store on 9509 8888 or online via this website - https://www.medadvisor.com.au/Network/U69AN72X