Update Wednesday 1 September, 2021
The VIC Government have announced that the current lockdown will be extended until 11.59pm Thursday 23 September. At this time it is estimated that 70% of Victorians will have received their first dose of vaccine.
During this lockdown, the centre will be open for essential shopping with the below restrictions in place which is in line with VIC Government advice:
- Masks need to be worn at all times within the centre including in the carpark
- Non-essential retail will be closed
- Restaurants, Food Courts and Cafes will be providing takeaway and delivery service only. Seating in Food Courts will not be available
- Cinemas, entertainment, recreation venues and gyms will be closed
- Hairdressers, spas, nail salons, beauty salons, waxing salons and tanning salons will be closed
- All businesses that can remain open must adhere to one person per 4 square metres
- Children’s play equipment will be closed
- Ensure you check-in when you visit.
We encourage our retailers and customers to monitor and follow VIC Government advice. To ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions please visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
Update Sunday 15 August, 2021
We wish to advise you that the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) have confirmed that a person that has tested positive to COVID-19 attended Woolworths at Malvern Central on Tuesday 10 August between 11.30am – 1.45pm.
The centre has undergone a thorough clean, as it does each night as part of our increased cleaning program that was introduced at the start of the pandemic. We will continue to monitor the advice and if there is any change, we will absolutely share it with you.
DHHS is recommending that anyone who worked at or visited Woolworths at Malvern Central during this time should get tested and isolate until they receive a negative test result. For more information on this, please refer to the DHHS website - www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Help stop the spread
We can all help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Australia. To protect others and when visiting the centre you must:
We will continue to monitor this issue and if there is any change in advice, we will notify our valued retailers and customers as appropriate.
To view the AMP Capital COVIDSafe Policy, click here.
We encourage our retailers and customers to monitor Public Health Department advice to ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions. For the most up to date information, please visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
COVID-19 Vaccinations are available at Pharmacy NEO.
Bookings are essential and can be made by visiting the store, calling the store on 9509 8888 or online via this website - https://www.medadvisor.com.au/Network/U69AN72X